Saturday, March 26, 2011

Carbonite is restoring the files.





This picture is one a classmate took of me last September when we had our reunion in DC. I don't think I know any of those people in the picture with me! I must have been lost, but Sam found me. He was up above and hollered at me and I looked up and he took this shot. We walked all over the capitol that day. It was fun, and I'm sure glad my hip wasn't hurting like it is, now! I had to go onto Facebook to swipe this picture.

Carbonite is restoring the files on my computer and it's only 5% done. It gives me a message that says it will be done in "a few days." I guess the good thing about that is that Carbonite is doing it and I'm able to do other things. If I didn't have them I'd just never get all that stuff restored!

Don and I got the house cleaned today. It took us all week to get the place ready so we could clean it. I dusted and did the hard floors and he did all the carpet. He is an angel, no doubt!

We have good friends coming for dinner tomorrow. I have a roast already cooked in the freezer. I'll add potatoes and carrots and gravy and some rolls. We'll call it good and give thanks for it. David and Dorothy will join us if David is feeling okay tomorrow. He's had a really rough week. Leann is bringing dessert with no sugar, so that's cool! Dale is having surgery on his shoulder on Tuesday and we get to keep their daughter Alyssa, who is 3. I'm hoping they'll come and spend the night on Monday so they can get up and go early to be in OKC by 7 for his surgery. That way they won't have to wake Alyssa and drag her out in the wee hours. We're so looking forward to having her. She is such a fun little girl! We'll get some pictures and some day I'll get them on the computer so that I can post them. We thank God for good, good friends and precious little people like Alyssa and our grandkids who give us hope for future generations.

3 comments:

  1. That's me right next to you Sissy...in the floral shirt ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yay! I looked at that and thought I must have been so glad to see Sam since I didn't think I knew anyone around me. How could I forget that shirt? I sure don't recognize you from the top of your head; I never saw it before this picture! Whew, no lie, I feel better. I thought I must have been really lost and wondered how I got away from everyone. How sweet to know it's you right there! Love you little Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so I corrected dessert, and Don says I said I cooked the food in the freezer. Of course it was cooked and I've kept it in the freezer. I think I said it okay. You get what I mean. :)

    ReplyDelete