Saturday, March 12, 2011

Inside the chapel.


This picture is one someone on the tour with us took for us inside the chapel. I'm so glad that my batteries held up for a few pictures!

We got moved into our last condo of this trip. It's very nice and has 3 bedrooms and two sofa beds to hold all of us. We didn't get to check in early, so it took us a while to get settled. Then after supper we went and bought groceries for the week, except whatever I forgot.

We don't have WIFI in the room, so I'll be using dial up this week because I hate packing up all my gear and going to the activity room. Now, this is working so slow, I may have to go over there. Ugh. Maybe it will post while I take my bath.

God is so good to give us the opportunity to have this special time with the kids. We're looking forward to their arriving tomorrow afternoon. Happy spring break to you! If it's not spring break for you, then celebrate with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment