Thursday, March 3, 2011

The latest completed puzzle.


So this is the completed puzzle. It would have been more fun to share it with Ruthie and Phil or Steve and Mary, but I still enjoyed it even all by myself. Don sometimes will come in and put in a piece or two, but he never touched this one. It was a good relief for me to go in and relax a while with the puzzle between getting the taxes done and getting my web site moved. I'm ready to box it up, so we can move to a different condo on Saturday.

Don has been walking by himself this week. Something is not right with my hip, so I'm putting as little weight on it as possible until we get home and I can have the chiropractor look at it. I hate missing the walking, but I don't want to mess up my hip for the long term. Aging has it's complications, but I thank God for the opportunity to experience it. I'm not ready for the alternative!

It was 70 here today. That's a great number when it comes to weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment