Thursday, March 31, 2011

Much better.

This was Tuesday morning when Alyssa took the supervisor position while I made breakfast. She was still in her jammies and rather surprised that Don was handy with the camera already. I mean, what's the big deal about breakfast? (Can you believe my hair it this long? I was surprised when I saw this picture!) Today has been MUCH better for my hip. I'm not sure why I've taken a good turn, but it could be the pad the doctor put into my shoe. I wouldn't dream that it could help so much, so quickly, but I have to admit that something has helped. On a scale of 1-10 I had been at a 7 for weeks. Yesterday I moved to 6 and today I'd say it's about 5. It's still a lot of pain, but so much better to be going this direction. I can be a lot nicer at this level! Also it turned warm today, so that could be helping. We don't think this is arthritis, though, so it may not be that. Certainly the warmth helps me to relax, though, so that could have an effect. I just hope it keeps getting better and better every day! Woo hoo! I sure thank God for this relief! Yesterday I got my cell phone activated, so I'm in good shape there. The computer is still limping; hopefully, the new recovery discs will be here soon and I can get the computer cleaned up, too. I have high hopes! (Hope is much easier to see at pain level 5 than at pain level 7 where I want to throw everything rather than fix it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment