Saturday, March 19, 2011

Oh, man! So tired!



Tonight's picture is one I took of Trish and Rob one night when we were in Branson. They were headed out for the night, so it was a good time to take a picture. I wish I had taken lots more, but I'm glad I got this one.

We had a wonderful trip and I'm so thankful for it, but it's even better to be HOME! We made it home in 7 hours. I wish I could get everything put in it's place in 7 hours! The kitchen is still a mess, but maybe I can figure out how to clear enough space to make breakfast in the morning. I've got to get a bath and go to bed. I'm so ready for both! Home is wonderful! Tomorrow I'll finish putting everything away and cut some jonquils from the yard. I'll get some pictures of my blooming redbuds and the Japanese Magnolia, too! What a wonderful greeting!

2 comments:

  1. In flower language that says....Welcome Home, we missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, HB! The poor flowers are shivering like me, but I'm so sure spring is right around the corner! It's good to be missed.

    ReplyDelete