Saturday, March 5, 2011

Puzzler needs help!

Publish Post

We got moved and I've started a new puzzle. Help! I hope I can get it done this week before we move.

I took a break to start the puzzle and got frazzled, so took a break to do the blog. I sound like an old cb-radioer taking all these breaks! Oh, the memories. Everybody has a cell phone, now, but back in the 70's cb's were the thing on the highway. My handle was "Holiday." It's a way of life for me; love those holidays! Every day is a holiday; I can always think of something to celebrate.

I'm bushed from moving and settling in today. I'm ready for a good night's sleep after a good bath. I thank God for so much comfort and for the boost a good rest gives me!

Charlotte, if you're taking a peek . . . hello and welcome! You don't have to say anything; just come back real soon!

6 comments:

  1. My handle back then was "The Pale Horse" because I was a funeral director.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes sense, HB, but kind of gives me the willies. :) I had a few misunderstandings about "Holiday," too; some guys thought I was suggesting we stop at the Holiday Inn. Now, THAT was creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really was not the Pale Horse, but I did spend the night at a Holiday Inn Express. Sounds like the makings of a new commercial for them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was Sweet Peaches way back then
    Love you Sissy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Peaches was the perfect handle for you and still fits you perfectly, sweet little Sis!

    ReplyDelete