Monday, March 7, 2011

Wierdest puzzle, ever.



This puzzle is getting to be so bizarre! I keep running into places where the pieces, fit, but so do some others! It's pretty wild. I've seen this before, but not so much as in this puzzle. I've moved so many pieces that work so perfectly, but others seem to fit better. Actually a whole clump fits better or I'd never move a piece that seems so perfect. So far I've found a place for the pieces I move, but I still have a bunch that I haven't found where they go. It's really bizarre! I'm enjoying it, though. It's nearly all done except for the sky. I have some really strange pieces to find their place, though; this is very interesting and another example of, "All is not as it seems!"

I dropped Don off at the Surrey to do his workout today. I got some errands done while he was there. I feel old and decrepit to not be able to work out with him, but it makes me feel some better that I can at least go check the mail and drive myself to get some cards, etc. When I was going through breast cancer, I sometimes thought, "So, this is what it feels like to have cancer." Now, I'm thinking, "So, this is what it feels like to be old." More importantly, I'm thinking, "So, this is what it feels like to be alive and appreciate it!" (For many years I took life for granted; what a mistake!) God has blessed me with no telling how many chances at life, and I so appreciate it. I hope I can be graceful in all the days He gives me.

No comments:

Post a Comment