Thursday, April 21, 2011

Baffled.


This picture is one Don took in the fitness room at the Four Seasons when we were in Lake Ozark, back the first week we left home for the winter. It was beautiful looking over Lake Ozark as we walked on the treadmills. I had Don take this picture so you could get an idea of how nice it was to work out there. That day I had forgotten to put the card back into the camera, so this picture was stuck on the camera until I could get home and unload it with the cable.

So, today we went out to take pictures of the irises today and the camera said, 'card full.' I looked and there was NO card! I left the card in the laptop which I just shipped off to Texas! Ugh. So, I downloaded all the pictures on the camera and hope I can use it to get a few pictures until the repaired laptop comes home. I have another card, but, of course, I can't find it! Maybe I'll find it tomorrow.

I downloaded Firefox to this computer today and that's refreshing because I'm used to it. I've been afraid to put anything on here because this computer is so limited. It refuses to download a flash, so there are many things I can't do. But I can do many, so I give thanks for it to get us by in the gap left by the other one being repaired. It seems like I'm stumbling around in a daze because I'm always looking for something or trying to figure out something. Ugh! My back is doing well at about a level 5 of pain as long as I can do all my treatments, so I thank God for that, too, and, I'd better go hang!

No comments:

Post a Comment