Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Check out this World Series Ring!

2008 Philadelphia Phillies World Series ring; can you believe it? I never thought I'd be that close to such a ring. That thing is HUGE and HEAVY and Loaded with diamonds! It belongs, to the father of the groom, who is a scout for the Phillies. Wow. That's all I can say. He was so gracious to let us pass it around and take pictures! He's a really nice guy in every other way, too.

Today has been hairy around here. The repair people gave me another assignment to save the laptop's life, so I worked at it all day, but it has some fatal issue, I'm sure. Of course I can't get the repair people on the phone, but I'm convinced. It's history and I expect to ship it back to them tomorrow. Ugh. They can fix it while we're gone to Houston, I hope! Technology is sure a pain, but it is also a wonder.

It was cold here today and cloudy, so we didn't get sun. I've been sitting at the computer all day with warmed corn buddies! I just thank God we didn't have the wind we've had lately and the tornadoes that so much of the country has had! My irises are in full bloom. I'll have to get pictures soon or they're going to get away from me this year! That would be a shame!

No comments:

Post a Comment