Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day at a time.


This picture is one my web cam took for me. I figured I'd better use it while I still have this computer. I hoped the ambulance (shipping box) would come pick up this computer today, but it didn't. So, I can be patient. I'm getting lots of practice at patience. I'm finding that patience works better than impatience, but it's not what comes easy!


Today was a beautiful day here. It was 34 when I got up, so I shivered at the thought for a while. Then I blew over to the nursing home for a devotional. That was good for me because there are people I love there and they remind me that I have so many blessings to count and a battered hip is still a working hip. When I got home it was warm enough to lay out in the sun and collect some Vitamin D. Oklahoma weather is mostly sunny, so I give thanks to be here!


By the way, with good treatments, which I can orchestrate right here at home, I'm keeping my pain level at 5. I can live with that. I think it will get better as I continue the exercises and keep up the treatments. I thank God that I have the equipment here. I also thank God that I am at home. Home is sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment