Sunday, April 3, 2011

Grace and the infamous puzzle.


I've worked all day on these computers. At least I've figured out how to load pictures onto Don's desktop, so I can do the blog when I ship off the laptop this week. I've gotten the old laptop to work, but I can't get the wireless card in it to work. There seems to be a problem with the network between the computers. Of course nobody will help me with it because we're dealing with ancient computers. So, I'll keep working with it. I thank God I don't have any trains to catch tomorrow. I also thank God for a gorgeous day today. It was 98 here, I think! We got to collect some Vitamin D today, so that was good for us.

Please pardon me for all the whining and complaining I've done since we've been home. This computer fiasco has been a trip I never wanted to take, and I haven't handled it very well. Things could be so much worse. It's not like we have a fatal disease or something. These are just complications and I need to relax and take them in stride and grow in character instead of let my character take a nose dive. I've learned that I need to get up every day and go straight to my treatments and not put them off until I have time. I have to treat them like a doctor's appointment and DO THEM, because they work unless I put them off and don't do them, and then I pay!

No comments:

Post a Comment