Friday, April 1, 2011

Plugging.


Tonight's picture is of Mason and Grace, who were big helpers in the completion of this puzzle. I never dreamed the blooms on this tree would be so very difficult. Every puzzle has a difficult portion, but this one was so very rude and made up so much of this puzzle. I'm just glad I had great company to get it done. Grace was so sweet; she wanted to glue it together and hang it on the wall at their house. She didn't push, so we didn't do it, but I won't forget that she wanted to do that. She has such a sweet heart! I mean, we all hated that puzzle at one time or another. We threatened to throw it into the trash! But sweet Gracie wanted to keep it. They wanted to have their picture made with it, too. They are such good kids! We thank God for lots of awesome grandkids!


Today we meant to play cards at our house tonight. But, one of our friends called sick with allergies, and she was afraid to be around David, who is pretty miserable with COPD and he doesn't need to be around someone who is coughing and sneezing even if they aren't contagious; it just doesn't feel smart. When I called to tell David and Dorothy, Dorothy said that was good because they didn't really feel like it, either. I was determined not to let my hip stop me, again, but I was relieved, too. I had some shopping to do for gifts I needed (we have the best gift shop right here in Hobart: The Sand Plum), so I took the extra time and got my shopping done. My hip is still better, but no better than it was. I got some orthodics in the mail that I'd ordered, so maybe they will help, too. We'll see. I can live with the level 5 that I hit yesterday, but I'll be so happy to get even better. It's wonderful to have friends who are concerned for each other and patient with each other, but it's just too bad that we're all crumbling! We give thanks every day for life and blessings!


I'm still waiting for my recovery discs, so really limping with the computer. At least I CAN use it, though! I have high hopes for recovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment