Monday, April 11, 2011

So far, so good!


Tonight's picture is one I took of Raynie and Gracie playing at the playground when we were in Branson for spring break. Don is in there, too! He was sneaking up on them and grabbing them. We all loved it! Notice how the trees to the left were just beginning to bloom.


I think today was the first day since we've been home from Branson that I didn't spend hours working on some computer. How nice that this little laptop is hanging in there for me! It has some issues, but it's working. Like, I can't do videos or some pictures, but so far I can get all the text. I can manage with this until the other one gets home.


I thank God for the beautiful weather that we're having. It was windy today, but the sunshine was worth it. I love being able to get outside and get some real vitamin D! I have three different kinds of irises blooming. I started to cut some today, but that would mean bending over and my hip is still angry over such a thing. So, I'll just enjoy them in the yard. When we get home next week, I'll surely have to cut a bouquet of many colors! We should have lots in bloom next week! My pain level in my hip has been the best today that it's been in weeks! I'd say it's down to a level 4, so I sure give thanks for that!


No comments:

Post a Comment