Saturday, April 9, 2011

Still dreaming . . .

This picture was taken a couple of years ago at one of our favorite beaches in Hawaii. Sadly, it has burned! The water is still there, but the beautiful walk is all gone. Only stubble is left. I used to call it the Fairy Tale beach because the walk was so beautiful. Now, after the tsunami this year, I imagine a lot of the stubble was swept away. It will be interesting if we ever get to go back to see all that has changed.

And, so much is changing in Japan! Wow; have they ever had struggles over the last month! So, I give thanks for all the good things in my life. I really think my hip is a tad better today, so I'm so pleased at that! If I can get a tad better most days, then I'll be back to standard someday!

I've been up to my ears in the little laptop. I wiped it clean (system wise) and started over. I've had issues with it and tomorrow I'll call and get help to get the final touches done. I think it may work, though. I am the eternal dreamer and hard head. If it starts smoking I might give up, but no promises. :) Don is so patient, and I thank God for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment