Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Topsy Turvey?


Tonight's picture is one Don took of me hanging on the inversion table in our basement. The pad underneath it is because I flipped up one time without hooking onto the bar and crashed onto the concrete. (That was years ago, but I keep that pad there just in case!) When I speak of hanging on the inversion table, this is what it is. It does the MOST to help my back and hip! It is better if I let my arms hang, but I can't let the right one hang because of lymphedema. Everything seems to have a kink, anymore. Anyway, hanging upside down is very descriptive of my life these days!


The box came this afternoon for shipping my laptop to repair. So, this is my last post from this computer for a while. I thank God that I've been able to limp along with this one for a while and that my other little one is working. It won't be online until my adapter arrives Friday, but that's soon. Luckily we have Don's desktop, too. If you don't see a new post, you know I'm very limited these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment