Saturday, October 29, 2011

A family of loving behavior.


Trish has 6 kids and they greet each new one with welcome and love. This is a picture of Gracie helping Raynie 'learn to skate' in MY roller blades. They play with these every time they come. Grace is pretty good, now! The cool thing is that she wants to share it with Raynie. Just like helping her on the rings. They all amaze me how they look after each other and really function as a team and loving family. I love these pictures! (By the way, I have NO business on roller blades. I've had these for years and only had them on about 3 times. I only keep them because the kids have so much fun with them. I am way to rickety to roller blade these days! Can't you just see me roller blading with walking poles!)

Today has been busy. I cleaned the whole house and made a pie for tomorrow's dinner. The dinner is mostly ready except for a casserole I'll make in the morning before church. We'll grab rolls on our way to church (I go get Dorothy and take her.) I'm all set. Now, I just have to go get a bath, wash my hair and hit the clean sheets. That used to be fun with Don, but there's nobody to appreciate it with me. I guess they'll last two weeks; I can sleep on my side for a week and then sleep on his side for a week. That will cut my sheet changing chores in half; that's a good thing. Wonder what will happen when the memory foam feels me on his side instead of him. Nothing happened when Trish, Gretta or Terri slept over there. I guess that memory foam is very forgiving; maybe it's happier to have a smaller person there? Don had gotten pretty small; he was down to 184 the last time he weighed here. I thank God that he was healthy until right at the last; that was certainly his dream. God is taking good care of him, now; he doesn't have any worries and no pain or tears. Wow; that's a happy ending for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment