Friday, October 28, 2011

A family of monkeys. :)


Precious monkeys, that is! This is Gracie encouraging Raynie across the rings. She lifted her up there and turned her loose! Raynie has no fear and can do anything the bigger kids do. Amazing!

We went back to Exploration Station today, but this picture is from last week. Trish and I got a lot more accomplished today. It's been a huge help to have them here. I keep plugging and I'll make it.

I read some stuff about the stages of grief today. It said it's likely I will cry for 2 months and maybe longer. I hope I can stop soon. I made it through yesterday without sobbing and haven't sobbed today, but I bet I'll sob tomorrow when there's nobody here to stress over me. I know I need it. Some good sobs will shape me up and brace me for a bit. I'm kind of hooked on it. I guess it's better than boozing and drugging. They say if I take to drugs and booze I'm in trouble. No sweat; I'm not even tempted to do that. If it's okay to sob, then I'm in good shape, I guess.
The final stage is acceptance. I must be a hundred years from there. God will take care of me, though. I have the checkbook to prove it. :) (Remember, that was my sign and I'm clinging to it!)

2 comments:

  1. Ha...the thought of YOU drugging and drinking really cracks me up MJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drugging and drinking don't even tempt me. I'm sure I'd be a wreck for sure if I participated in those things! There is hope for me. Love you, Dana!

    ReplyDelete