Thursday, October 27, 2011

They give me smiles and warm my heart!


This picture was taken last week when the kids were here and we were at Exploration Station. Thank God for they precious little hearts and spirits! They keep a smile on my face most of the time. We hope to go to Exploration Station tomorrow if it's not too cold. Right now they are passed out asleep, waiting for Trish and I to go to bed. We're both catching up on the Internet.

We've been pretty busy all day, so we've got catching up to do. We got a lot done, so it's been a big help to me. We've got a lot more to do tomorrow, but things are beginning to take shape.

I haven't sobbed all day! I think this is the first day of no sobbing, so maybe I'm turning a corner of sorts? We'll see. I had to turn heat on today, so certainly I'm turning that corner! Brrrrrrr. It's supposed to warm up this weekend, so I'll be glad to see that.

No comments:

Post a Comment