Friday, December 30, 2011

More feathers.


This is Raynie with her feathers. Her name is Summer Rayne and we call her Raynie, so I spell it like that. Her mom tells me that I misspell it. She calls her Raynie, but she spells it the same as when she calls it Rayne. So, I misspell it. Anyway, I love this precious child!

The feathers and the beautiful heads carrying them went home today. It was so warm outside, that I didn't wear a coat. I went out to water my magnolia out front and pulled all the weeds and dead leftover flower stubs out of the front flower bed while I waited on the water to give the tree a good drink. It felt good to be outside. On the way back to the trash I picked up two more huge bags of leaves from the side of the house where they collect. So, I did get something done today.

I'm headed to take a bath and wash my hair. It's time to pamper me a bit. My back says that it is! I say thanks to God that I can bend and work a little, and thanks for a gorgeous day to close out this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment