Monday, December 12, 2011

Moved the poinsettia and Santas.


I decided to move the poinsettia and the Santas to the dining room. It's a good thing I did because we used the bar, where it was, for snacks all weekend. I'm still enjoying them so much.

I was tired last night, but I'm double tired tonight. I think I crammed a lot into the last few days. It was wonderful having Richard and Carol here and the company we pulled in to join us! It was fun, fun, fun! I was headed to bed early tonight and forgot that I hadn't even done the blog. Duh. I guess I'm kind of in a daze.

I thank God for bringing wonderful people into my life. Ruthie sent me something that said I have a huge bottle of Vitamin F (That's what Dr. Oz calls friends.); I should be able to make it. Thank you for being in my bottle of Vitamin F! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment