Friday, December 2, 2011

Ruthie told me how to laugh!


Okay, I'm going to do better on the pics because Ruthie said I should think of the babies who laugh and won't quit; watching them makes me laugh every time. She's so right. I meant to find one on U-Tube to use when I'm taking pics, but all I had to do was think of it. Thanks, Ruthie!

Man, it's cold here, today. It's 38; that's cold for me. This is getting me ready for the cruise in January; I'm ready for some warm sunshine! I love it that God gives us lots of weather so that we can pick favorites and when the non-favorites get to us we can look forward to the favorites. When we had 113 this summer I was looking forward to relief, but I had more like 88 in mind. 38 is enough to make me wish for the 88, again. I'm not wishing for 113; that was too much! I'm grateful for heat and AC when we need it and variety is refreshing; it helps to make us grateful when the perfect days are here.

This is perfect weather for reading, in a warm bed, so that's what I'm going to do tonight. It's almost time to go do that! Woohoo! I never put on make up today, so I can't take a picture tonight, but I'll have a goody soon; friends sent a poinsettia today and it is gorgeous. I'll take a picture with it on Sunday or tomorrow if I put on make up. (If I took a picture without make up you'd all be worried about me; I need the Mabeline help!)

4 comments:

  1. Great job!! Now that looks more like my baby sister! Funny thing is...it's making me laugh too thinking about those giggling babies! Rest well tonight and remember to laugh along with the babies tomorrow!!
    Love you lots! Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Ruthie! Thank God for you and the babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your hair in this picture! Hope today is a smiley day for you. Where are you going on your cruise? xoxo, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I answered this, Linda, but I don't see it. Freaky things are happening on this blog! Thanks, I'm glad you like my hair! I think the cruise is to Cozumel and Progresso, but I haven't done my homework, so I really don't know. I'm just looking forward to warm sunshine! Love you!

    ReplyDelete