Saturday, December 31, 2011

Sadie's feathers.


Sadie wanted her feathers placed in a more subtle position. This way they aren't so obvious, but when you least expect them, you see them. It's perfect for her!

Today I'm packing for the next three months so it's really busy. I will be overlapping winter with spring, so it's tricky. There is a New Year's Eve party at church tonight, so I'll go to that for a bit, but then I plan to go to bed around 10. I'm not in much of a party mood.

I've got a bit of business to do before the end of the year, so I've got to get with that business, too. Ugh. I hate details. I'm making a sugar free pie for lunch tomorrow, too. Dorothy and our friend, Joan, are coming over to spend the day. We're sticking with beans and cornbread and some steamed vegetables that Trish left, but the pie is our treat.

So, I'm off to take care of details! If you party, party safe! I thank God for friends to share the tough times. I pray that He is using this for training for me so I'll be worth something to Him when it seems so desolate to me; I trust Him to make it happen like it's supposed to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment