Wednesday, December 14, 2011

So far, so good.


Haste makes waste. I've published twice before I was done. I'm exhausted from the day and hurrying to get this done before I go to church.

I DID get my fingers printed today and the OSBI (OK State Bureau of Investigation) accepted them. Now, the FBI has to accept them and they tell me that they accept about 95% of them, so I'm hoping this will do it! I thank God for getting us there safely today! I'm so used to Don driving, but I did just fine.

I got the herbs and vitamins thrown last night, but I'll have to package them tomorrow. It feels good to be this close to done with them.

I'm so tired, so I quit for tonight. I thank God for a warm day, too. It got up to 67 for a while. It's a nice relief from the cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment