Thursday, December 8, 2011

This is what happens.


When I don't spray my hair it goes flat and then every which way. Still, I only spray it a couple of times a week, so it mostly looks like this. Now, the fingers; that's another thing. I got a notice from the Department of Education today that my fingerprints have been rejected. When I had them printed 3 weeks ago the guy had a lot of trouble with them and he said I had barely any prints left. I had to go back to Altus to the jail to have them reprinted. They scanned them electronically and also printed them with ink. She said that it probably still wouldn't work and I'll probably have to go to Oklahoma City to have them done! Holy cow! I think I'll take up a life of crime; it's got to be more lucrative than teaching school. However, I can't begin to think how to rob a bank, and I have a clue how to teach school. The really wild thing is that I had my finger prints done years ago to get my securities license; why don't they still have those? It's only a piece of paper; I keep everything I've ever had, so one little piece of paper doesn't seem like too much! I'd think they'd keep finger prints they get on anyone in case that person ever commits a crime. Anyway, it's done and they'll go in the mail tomorrow.

Today I cleaned the whole house, so I'm beat. I thank God that I was able to do it. I didn't mop the floors and I didn't move all the furniture because I had done it really good and mopped last week. Normally, I'd have to do the hard floors and dust one day and then vacuum the next. Anyway, it was a big day for me and I'm so headed to bed. Sorry I'm so late with this!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have better luck then my cousin did with the fingerprints...they took hers 4 times. I think they just finally gave up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far the OSBI has accepted them. I should find out next week if the FBI has accepted them. What a deal!

    ReplyDelete