Saturday, December 10, 2011

Time to do my hair!


I am so tired, but I just pulled a picture from last week and realize I really need to do my hair. It's just time to fluff it up some! It's been a great week, but I'm tired. We had a preacher visiting from Colorado and he and his wife have stayed here with me. Last night Dorothy stayed with us, too. She went home today, but we played Hand and Foot Canasta tonight with another couple who joined us. They all want to play tomorrow night after church, so I think we've hooked some more players! Dorothy would love to have played with us, but she was really tired after our community meal today. That was a great event, but it was a lot of work for all of us. We had lots of food left over, so we're going to have left overs for lunch at church tomorrow at noon. So, that it has all worked out very well and has been a fun and busy time. I thank God for lots of good people to distract and support me!

But, it's late and I've got to go get this hair washed and get to bed. Ahhhhhh; rest sounds sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment