Tuesday, January 24, 2012

No test results, yet.


This is me with Patsy's mama; I call her Aunt Moze. That's what Terri calls her and she introduced her to me years ago, so she'll always be Aunt Moze to me. Steve and Mary and I spent the night before the cruise with Don's sister, Doris and her husband, Jerry. Then the next morning we drove to Patsy's house and put all our belongings into her car because it was big enough for all of us; then we headed down to Galveston to board the ship. We had a few minutes to see Aunt Moze before we left and when we got home. Aunt Moze is a hugger, so we all got hugs and loved it!


I was supposed to get the results of Friday's ct scan today, but the nurse called and said they don't have them, yet. She has asked for them to be expedited to her, so she's hoping to have them tomorrow. I was hoping to celebrate tonight, but I'll celebrate getting to see and hug Aunt Moze, instead. I can celebrate good results on the ct scan tomorrow. I thank God for every day and every person in my life. I've read that in a lifetime you really only have enough good friends that you can count on one hand; all the other folks are really just acquaintances. I think I have lots more good friends than I can count on two hands. I know I am richly blessed and I thank God for precious people in my life, the opportunity to be a military brat and meet lots of people, and access to the Internet to find them and keep up with all of them.

1 comment:

  1. What a great picture.....Aunt Moze looks so good. She is a great hugger!!!
    I love you
    Terri

    ReplyDelete