Thursday, February 9, 2012

Another day, another 2 miles with Tread.


This is a shot of me sitting at the computer. You can see behind me the kitchen and a bit of the dining room. Around the corner from me is Ruthie and Phil's room. Mom wouldn't let her leave the bed unmade, of course. My room is down the hall the other direction. It's a nice place; very comfortable.
I walked another 2 miles today. I decided not to go the whole 3. I was glad to learn yesterday that I could do 3 miles, but I was also smart enough to know that it made my leg hurt! So, I stopped at 2 today. I really can't say I've gotten anything else done today. I sat down to watch a movie and fell asleep. Movies and sitting do that to me. So, I should be able to get some work done on the taxes tonight. I keep saying that, but I keep finding distractions. I've really got to get it done.
I thank God for so many blessings. I get real busy feeling sorry for myself and there should be no focus in my life on anything except the rich blessings He has given me. God is so good! Thank you all for being on my list of rich blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment