Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Another nice, nice day.


Hope two pics won't complicate your viewing tonight.  I wanted to share a pic from my walk but also had to show you the puzzle I finished last night.  Walking and puzzling are good therapy for me!

My cousin, Suzanne, called me first thing this morning to tell me that she is coming on Thursday instead of Friday!  Her brother, Frank, is flying her in and it's supposed to rain on Friday, so it's safer to come in on Thursday!  Woohoo!  I thank God for the rain and the surprise early visit.  I'm so glad that I will have the opportunity to share this great condo with Suzanne, even if it's just for one night.  She can witness the move to another condo, too.  That's got to be a joke to watch!  We'll go back to The Suites at Fall Creek, which is also a very nice place.  Suzanne was my roommate in college and we've been close all our lives.  I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment