Tuesday, February 14, 2012

God is love.

I made it through another occasion.  I guess these will just always be hard.  But, I've survived.  I didn't even crash the computer today.  I gave up on covering that age spot on my forehead; my hair really insists that it wants to go over my left eye.  I'm just not up to fighting it.

Don and I never made a big deal of any particular day.  Every day we were Valentines; every day was special to us.  I'm glad for that, and I thank God for him in my life and for all the many days we got to share.  I don't want to be greedy, but I sure miss him.  I'll be okay.  I promised him I'd be okay and I trust God to make that be true.  God wants us to love, so I'm looking to find my place and how that's supposed to work.  I thank God for lots of family and friends who have been so good to me.  If you're reading this, I love you!  I'm sure I love a lot of folks who aren't reading this, too.  I'm sure that love is part of God's plan and bit by bit I'm understanding it.

2 comments:

  1. You are loved! I am proud of you and how you make a point to look for the good and God's blessings in each day.
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Doris! You're the best! I'm so blessed in way more ways than I can even count. God is so, so good. He gave me you in the packacge with Don! Thanks for loving me! Jo

    ReplyDelete