Friday, February 3, 2012

Here's what really happened.

Last night  you got the refined picture.  This is what really happened.  We got so tickled, it was crazy.  It was way fun, though!

Today we had a big time, too.  We moved from Big Cedar to the Suites at Falls Village.  We had some time between checking out of one place and checking into the other, so we went to the grocery store and then to see a movie.  I read all of Janet Evanovich's books, so I really wanted to see One For the Money.  Phil was a sweetheart and took us to see it.  We got moved into our 'new home' and I've given them haircuts.  Now, I'm going to go trim mine.  We'll sleep good tonight; it's been a big day, but a good one.

I'll tell you about a good experience I had checking in here on a later post.  It was one of those random nice acts that sure make a difference.  I thank God for showing up in good folks so often.  Tomorrow, consider doing something nice for someone who least expects it.  It doesn't have to be anything big; it just has to be genuine.  God sure blesses!

1 comment:

  1. So, did you like the movie? I may go this weekend.
    I'm looking forward to your story about checking in.
    Y'all have a great day. I love you
    Terri

    ReplyDelete