Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Safe near Branson!

I was asleep in this great bed when the tornado hit Branson this morning.  Gretta called at 6:30 to see if I was alright.  It's been one call after another ever since then.  I went to bed early last night, so I got plenty of sleep, and I was blessed to not be blown out of bed during the night.  I guess Branson had a lot of damage, but I'm about 10 miles south of Branson, so all is good for me.  I've checked at The Suites, where I will go Friday and it's all in good shape there, too.  PTL!  The strip and the Landing took quite a beating from what I see on the news and on facebook.  It's odd.  I live in Tornado alley, but I've never seen or been in one.  We've had hail damage before, but that's all.  This is the second time I've been in Branson when there was a tornado here!  One time when we were here we had hail damage on our van.  It's amazing how life works.  I thank God for safety and for all of you who called to check on me this morning.  I thought I'd go ahead and post to let you all know that I'm okay and to thank those of you have have called or emailed.

That bed sleeps really, really good!  I thank God for a good night's sleep and ask Him to bless those who were hit hard.

2 comments:

  1. Well glad to hear you are ok. I just got on the computer a few minutes ago and saw there was a tornado in Branson. I guess I need to be more in touch with what is going on in the world. LOL

    Luv ya

    Sissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sissy, probably you're in good enough touch with what's going on in the world. The most important thing is what's going on in YOUR world and you're right on top of that! Enjoy every day that you can; I look forward to some time we can share someday. Love you!

    ReplyDelete