Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sleepy day.

This is a picture I got of the kitchen and dining area in this condo.  This is the first condo I've ever stayed in that has a side by side fridge!  To top it all off, it's the first side by side I've ever liked!  Mine at home has always been difficult to use and like.  This one is great, but it might be because it's only me here, so there's not that much food in it.  I like the freezer side, though, because all the shelves pull out like drawers.  Anyway, this is a very, very nice unit.

All the winds that have blown in here from the west have blown in something that is setting off my allergies.  I've had to take antihistamines and it makes me so sleepy!   I thank God that they work, though.  The itching and running would drive me crazy.

I started on the puzzle today and have the top edge all done.  I'm still sorting pieces.  I love working a puzzle. 

I'm publishing early today because last night I had a hard time keeping a connection.  Better early than to late and too sorry!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice condo...how long will you be there? Are Tricia and kids coming soon? Hope your weather holds out and you have some good days. Have fun with your puzzles.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tree, would you kinda let it fall into your car.....I'm planting fake trees in my backyard and I don't care what anyone says hahahahahah. I haven't ever liked side by sides...they seem small and are hard to open one side after you have opened and shut the other.

    I keep looking at the calendar trying to find a time to come, it is just hard with the girls. I should be free this summer and then next school year should be easier since both of them will get out at the same time which would make it easier for someone else to get them.

    I know Krystal and Josh would manage without me but the girls have been such a big part of my life it is hard to let go. They have especially been my saving grace since Ed died. Weekends when they are at their other Granny's are very lonely.

    Luv you
    Sissy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, I'll be here the rest of this week. then I'll go back to the one where I stayed for 3 weeks. Then a couple more before the kids come. That'll be here before we know it though; I think about 3 weeks! Woo hoo!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Sissy, you know I didn't even notice that tree until I was looking at the pics! I was sitting here right beside it and saw it in the pics and looke right to my left and it's about 3 feet from me. It really is a nice tree.

    I've been thinking about you all day as I work on this puzzle. Puzzling gives me time to think and sort things out in my mind. I am at about the same time out from losing Don that you were when you came to his service and spent the day with us. Bless your heart! I know that had to be so tough for you, but I hope it was as healing for you to be with us and is was for us for you to be there!

    I understand that the girls are such a big part of your life. You enjoy them and we'll make time for us to travel and puzzle when they are too busy for you. That's what we'll aim to do and I pray that it, indeed, happens.

    Thanks so much for your tremendous support. I love you and will never forget it!

    ReplyDelete