Thursday, February 16, 2012

Some days things go better.

I took this picture in the midst of a crying fit the other day, so my face is all splotchy.  You should see the other pictures; this one is the best of them.  I'd better get some new pics tomorrow!

Today was a better day.  There are so many details involved with changing an email address!  I'm getting them done, though.  I sent out as many notifications as I could and lots of people responded.  That was nice!  The process is working and I'm learning better and better how to handle gmail.  That's a good thing!  My restore of the old files from Carbonite is finally up to 16%; 12 % is as far as I've gotten prior to this, so maybe I'll actually get to access some of my files.

I was so deep into my issues that I didn't even know Survivor started the new season last night.  Someone alerted me, today, so I'll not miss it next week.  My favorite show and I missed it!  Shows you how tuned in to TV I am NOT!

I'm off to eat some supper and then get some work done toward the taxes.  I know you think I should be done by now, but I'm so slow with these details.  Ugh!  When I get home I'll get the personal taxes done and I'll feel like I've accomplished something!  Freedom!  I really can't relax until they're done, so it will be good to have them off my back!  God will see me through the taxes.  I'm so grateful to know that He is always with me and will hold me even when I tremble; He is always strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment