Sunday, February 26, 2012

A sleepy, itchy day.

This is the living room.  I'm really enjoying the fireplace.  I wish it were warmer, but if it was then I wouldn't use the fireplace, so I'm enjoying using it.  It makes it real cozy in here.  It's gas operated and I just flip a switch on the wall to turn it on or off; I like it easy!

I've found that for some reason the Internet is very shaky around here at night, so I'm posting during the day.  I may take a nap this afternoon; the antihistamines sure make me sleepy.   I thank God there is some relief for the running and itching that my eyes and throat and nose want to do when spring blows in here!  I stopped on my way to church this morning and bought anti-itch drops for my eyes.  I have some at home, but forgot to bring them.

I'm making great headway on the puzzle.  I chose the last 500 piece one that I had with me.  The next one will have to be 1000 unless I do a repeat.  My cousin, Suzanne is coming next week.  I think maybe we won't do a puzzle.  We'll see Branson and play cribbage when we're in the condo.  We'll see what she thinks.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely condo and all the pictures look straight and centered. I just noticed my pictures aren't centered over the bed...I'll have to work on that but my headboard isn't nailed now...so should be easy! Enjoy your time! You're looking better.
    love ya, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What??? You don't think she has the "love for puzzles" the rest of family does? That's okay....she'll learn all about Cribbage and make her Daddy and our Mom proud! I know you'll both enjoy good fellowship doing whatever! I'm so glad she's going to join you! Off to PF in a little while! Love U! Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops, just noticed...isn't nailed down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, you're a hoot! Yes, everything here that's supposed to be be straight is straight. This place is really nice. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruthie, I hope your trip to PF is a good one and your stay very relaxing. I'm so looking forward to some time with Suzanne! It's been 44 years since we've spent a night together! I just calculated that! It'll be so fun to play cribbage and catch up on 44 years! Happy travels and remember I love you!

    ReplyDelete