Sunday, February 12, 2012

Tough, but better.

Today was still hairy as far as the computer goes, but I didn't sob all day.  Actually, I never really folded; I managed to keep my composure most of the day.

After church I waited all day for the HP tech to call me.  She was supposed to call and see how my laptop was working.  It was barely working.  I couldn't even access my desktop!  It is really trying to be sitting here with my brand new laptop and have it tell me that I don't have access to my desktop!  It was the laptop that wouldn't let me get my pictures, too; not the camera.  I thought the whole world was against me yesterday and it was only this laptop.  She finally called at 5 and we worked for about an hour.  It seems to be working fine, so far.  She's going to call in the morning to see if it's still working, so I'm going to bed early to brace for tomorrow.  We're supposed to get snow tomorrow, so I want to be up for that!  It's beautiful when it snows here!

This is a new week that God has given to me.  I'm going to do my best to glorify Him and thank Him for all the ways He's blessed me.  (You know what?  The spell checker is working; I'll bet that is about this laptop and not about the blogger, too.  Ugh; this computer is so headed back to Wal-Mart!)

No comments:

Post a Comment