Monday, February 20, 2012

TWO crooked lamp shades!

I was able to fix BOTH lamp shades, Donna!  What a relief; I could easily do something about that!

Today I think I got all the tax information ready.  Tomorrow I'll get it in perfect order and turn it in online.   What a relief that will be!  I just hope it all falls into place like it should.  I wanted to do it today, but I got all involved with getting my files put back into place from the restore, and I DID get that done.  What a relief that is, too.  It's nice to have access to my pictures, again!  The emails are a little tricky because I can't get them into gmail, but at least I do have them.  I can cope with it.

It is storming here, so I think I'd better shut down this computer lest it crashes on me, too!  It's so windy; it feels like home!  I thank God for good memories of home and everywhere I've been.  I miss Don, but we had all good memories.  Those last few days in the hospital are haunting and his last few days being sick at home, too.  But, I treasure every moment with him and I thank God that he didn't have a lengthy ailment  would have caused him lots of suffering.  There are so many blessings in even the most painful times.  The bottom line is that we shared an awesome love and, while his body is gone, nothing can take away our love.  One day I'll be able to say that without tears and he will be proud when I can.

2 comments: