Friday, February 17, 2012

Where I live.

Usually, I've taken pictures of me sitting at the computer because there is a lamp that will hold the camera.  Anyway, you could see the kitchen and dining room in the background.  I guess I took some in the dining room, too.  So, today, I set the camera on the kitchen bar and took this shot.  I also set the camera on the back of the chair where I'm sitting and got one at the computer from that angle.  I'll post it tomorrow.  This is a nice condo, so I thought it would be nice for you to see it.  That's a balcony on the other end of the living room; this unit is on the 2nd floor, so there is a nice view.  Don and I stayed at this resort last year for 6 weeks.  We loved it.  We were not in this unit, but it was the one right below this one.  Needless to say, I miss him terribly, but I thank God for the precious memories.  I will be here 4 weeks this year and maybe 5.  I have one week left that I haven't scheduled, so I'll see where that week has me when I get closer to it.

It was significantly warmer today.  I walked home from the fitness center and never put on my coat.  Of course I was all heated from walking.  That Tread (Mill) guy really works me, but I'm so grateful to be able to walk with him.  I made a couple of trips out to the car and never put on a coat; I like it when I don't have to wear a coat, but I'm sure grateful to have a coat when I need it!

I have too many blessings to count: this time 4 years ago I was still wearing three big old drains from the surgery.  I was terribly raw and tender from the surgery.  I'm still tender where I have no padding, but not raw at all.  I wonder in 4 years if my broken heart will still be raw; I hope it will not and only the tenderness will linger.  I trust God to hold me as He always has.

No comments:

Post a Comment