Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Happy birthday, Gracie!

Today is sweet Grace's 9th birthday. What a joy she has always been! This picture I took of her on March 31st when I was in OKC to see her play a soccer game. She has provided me with endless precious memories since she was born!

Today it was 103 when I got home from school. They promise us that we'll get a cool spell this weekend, so that's a good thing. I'm not excited about running the AC from now until October, but I'm glad to have it when I need it!

I am scheduled to teach tomorrow and I will likely stay for Friday, too, as the teacher I'm replacing is in the hospital. I can't imagine that she'll want to come back Friday even if she gets to go home from the hospital. We'll see.

Today, I'm thanking God for Gracie and all the grandkids. I'm a rich grammy in memories and joys!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday Grace!!!
    From Tom and Linda

    ReplyDelete