Monday, April 9, 2012

How it really was.

So, I threw on my jacket and I was ready to go.  I always need to wear some kind of cover because folks like to freeze me, it seems.

We have storms coming toward us, so Dorothy and her sister, Vel,  came over to hang out in case we need to go to the basement.  Dorothy's sister is here for the week and they are using my white van, so I went over and had supper with them and they brought me home,  They came in for a piece of pie and they'll take the car back with them.  I won't need it this week.  Right now it's parked in the garage.  One of these storms has GRAPEFRUIT size hail!  I sure don't need that connecting with my car!  It may wreck havoc with my irises, not to mention the roof!  I thank God for the basement!

Everyone, take cover!  God bless!

2 comments:

  1. Just look at you with that ruby red lipstick! Beautiful! I'm in Tokyo for 2 months and will try to remember to send pics. Love you, be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, that's not my style at all, but I dug that out of my chemo stash. Remember back when I had no hair, no eye brows or lashes; I HAD to wear read lipstick to look alive! Ha! Then after the surgery, I had to add big earrings to look a little like a woman. I'm grateful to have some color now, so I don't lean so heavily on the ruby red. This was a rare moment. :) I see what it takes to bring you out of the woodwork, though! Have a good time in Tokyo! Love you, Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete