Thursday, May 24, 2012

Company!

I  took this picture last week on my way home from Tennessee.  I stopped to visit a precious lady in the nursing home in Corn.  I could have taken it, again, today, because I got to stop and see her, again.  Corn is between here and Weatherford and I picked up Garrett in Weatherford., so I stopped to visit with Imogene.  I didn't take the camera today, so I'm glad I got this one last week.

Garrett and I are getting ready to play cribbage.  It's bedtime, but we don't have a train to catch in the morning.  We won't stay up too late.  I thank God for the time he can spend with me.  I thank God that I can visit Imogene from time to time, too.  So many times I stop to see her and she's gone, but it's been fun to catch her these last two times.  So, Garrett is probably about to beat me, and I don't mind a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment