Monday, May 21, 2012

Freaky.

I just signed into the blog and it tells me that it doesn't exist.  I don't get it.  Here I am writing it, though, so maybe it somehow does???  I'm going to go over to the other computer to add a pic, but I wanted to start it from this one because I've copied a quote I want to use from Joel Osteen: Learn to relax and accept the place where you are. God is in control and directing your footsteps. You are exactly where you are supposed to be."



Well, I came over to this computer and the font has changed, but the blog is still very much here and what I saved was also here.  I can live with the different font.

The last couple of days have been really tough for some reason.  I've done a lot of crying; just couldn't seem to help it.  I found this quote on facebook tonight and I needed the reminder.  I'm okay.  It's just that sometimes I lose my grip.  I appreciate Joel Osteen so much, so this was good coming from him.  I've heard it from others, and I believe it, but I forget.  Reminders are good.

They didn't call me to teach today, but I was up and ready in case they did.  I rarely wear yellow, but Ruthie gave me yellow earrings and I had this yellow top, so it was fun to wear today.  I was altering some clothes today and had the radio on, so I heard them announce that the Hobart Junior High Softball games had been moved from Navajo to Hobart.  That was right up my alley:  softball games right here in town with "MY" junior high girls!  So, I went to both games and LOVED it!  I get more and more attached to these kids all the time.  It's amazing to see their different strengths and skills.  I'm so glad I got to go.  I'll be going to as many of their games as i can when they're right here in town.  So, I spent 4 hours at the ballpark that I didn't have allotted today.  I didn't miss any trains, but I'm late going to bed.  I missed Dancing With the Stars, but it's taped, so I can watch it sometime.

I thank God for folks to dig me out of my hole when I get into it.  I thank Him for leading me and holding me.

4 comments:

  1. Some days just go down that way--but you are so tough and resourceful and will find a way to be okay, like going to softball games! What a way to get something refreshing on your mind, enjoying young people and being outdoors! It is good to be spontaneous (sp?)! Love you my friend, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Linda, for being able to get onto the page with me. Some days are just like that. Yes, spontaneous is a good thing; youth and outdoors are good things, too. God gives us incredible and abundant good things! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had lots of those days this past year for no rhyme or reason just happens. Nothing specific to set them off like special days. April was a horrible month for me but for me that was understandable because that's when everything started. It seems like the 1 yr date was a release, I had been dreading it but with support it was fine. Now I have been thru all the special days at least once. Things are getting better now, I'm staying extremely busy trying to get my yard back in shape but I'm not doing anything inside so that is a wreck.

    Let the tears flow....they are healing tears.

    Hugs and love to you

    Sissy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Sissy, thanks for writing and encouraging me. You amaze me and you are a wonderful example to me. You always say that it gets better and I'm so ready for that; you give me hope. I'm sure I went for years without sobbing, but I'm making up for that, now. If tears are healing, I should be in great shape in short order! It'll be nice to ever trust myself in public to be dry eyed. Thanks so much for your hugs and love. Love and hugs back to you! What a blessing you are to me!

    ReplyDelete