Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A fun Mothers' Day evening!


I got this picture Sunday night when Deanna, Ruthie's daughter came over with her 3 sons to celebrate Mothers' Day with us.  It was a really special evening!  Deanna is in the back, right, and her oldest son, Phillip is in the back, also.  I am on the far left, and then Alex, Ruthie, Phil and the little one, Blake.  Phillip graduates this week and he and Blake took me to meet Steve and Mary yesterday.  This trip was full of special moments and Sunday evening with this bunch was some of those special moments.  Again and again I thank God for wonderful family.


I made it home tonight in time to get to church, but I haven't unpacked, yet.  I'll do that tomorrow.  I'm going to wash my hair and trim it, and then dive into bed.  I've slept good the whole trip, but today has been a long one.  We got to Oklahoma City around 2 and I went over and got to see Nate and his girlfriend, Megan with Raynie.  Then Trish and Sadie came home, so I got in some more good visiting.  I got good pics of all of them, but I haven't downloaded them to the computer yet.  Soon, I'll do that!  I've just got to get to bed.  I'll get some details taken care of tomorrow if they don't call me to teach.  (Yikes!  It would be good to get in another couple of days before school is out, but chances are I'm done for the year.  I'm good with whatever happens.  God provides and I thank Him and praise Him!)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment