Sunday, May 13, 2012

A happy mothers' day!

It was a great day.  We started out with a trip to church, where I got to see lots of friends from when we lived here.  Then we went back tonight and saw even more.  This picture was taken before church this morning.  Thankfully, I found my real camera this morning, so I could do the timer shots.  I had my back up camera, but his one is better.

Today was cool.  Both of Ruthie and Phil's kids came over today to wish us a happy mothers' day, so it was a fun day of visiting with friends and family.

This evening I was dumb enough to play hearts with them and they beat me, again!  I loved it, anyway.  This has been such a sweet trip.  I sure thank God for it!

Oh!  We picked up another bird sighting today, too.  I think it was the Carolina wren.  We had heard it, but today it parked right on the banister of the back porch and serenaded us!  I wasn't quick enough with the camera to get a picture, but I got a good view!

No comments:

Post a Comment