Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Last week.

This picture was taken a week ago when I was on my way home from Tennessee.  I stopped at Tricia's house and collected this hug from her!  I look like the little girl with a curl in the middle of her forehead; when she was good she was really good, but when she was bad she was really, really bad.  Remember that little rhyme we read to the kids.  I always remember it when a curl falls down in the middle of my forehead.  I don't have many curls, anymore, but that chemo hair had some curls for a while!  It was sure good to see Trish and some of the kids.

Tomorrow I go to Weatherford  to pick up Garrett.  I think Dorothy will ride with me.  She enjoys getting out and she'll love to see Garrett, too.  He'll be glad to see her, too.  She's gone with me to pick him up on previous trips.  I'm really looking forward to his being here for a week!  We've got big plans to go adventuring at the Wichita Mountains Refuge!  I thank God that he is close enough to do fun things with me and that we are able to do them.  He had a ROTC adventure at the Refuge during spring break, so I'm looking forward to him showing me what they did when there were there.  I just hope we don't see any snakes and I hope we do see all the poison ivy before it gets us!

No comments:

Post a Comment