Sunday, May 20, 2012

Off Sunday.

I worked hard yesterday, so I treated myself to and off Sunday.  It was cloudy, so I didn't get any sunshine.  I just lounged around the house.  I finished my book and took a nice long nap.  Lucky me!

My life long friend, Pam, sent me this dress last year; I had to add the ribbons to hold it up since I don't have the equipment needed.  I love lounging in this dress.  I need to come up with a jacket for it and it would be perfect to take on a cruise.  I'd have to come up with a cruise, too.  Ha!  Dreaming is better than nightmaring!

Dorothy had an upset stomach today, so I did a whole Sunday without my buddy.  I missed her, but she says she's feeling better.  I thank God for her usual health and mine; I hope she's able to keep food down tomorrow.  She's only had a piece of toast today, but that stayed.   I feel fine and sure thank God for that.  I was afraid that being around kids at school, I'd pick up something.  And, there was so much sniffing going on I'm surprised I didn't.  I guess it's allergy season, though.  Anyway, I'm thriving and grateful!

2 comments:

  1. Love the ribbons! Glad you like the dress. Colors look great on you...so happy and cheerful like you! Love you. Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pamela, the dress is so fun! Thanks! Love and miss you, but the dress brings you right here with me!

    ReplyDelete