Friday, July 20, 2012

Berry Picking!

Not me!  I'm not berry picking, but I'm borrowing this picture that I swiped from Tricia's facebook page and THEY were berry picking.  It was Raynie's birthday and they went to this great place and picked a ton of blackberries.  I'm living the joy through them!  I got to visit with them a bit today, minus Sadie.  Sadie is on a vacation with a friend, so I missed her.  Robert is in the back at the left; then Sadie; then Trish; then Mason; in the front is Grace and then Raynie in the glasses.  What a fun bunch they are!

I'm spending the night with a friend and my laptop doesn't work here, so I'm on a computer that is very strange to me.  We had a good trip home from Branson and I've got to visit the kids and got to meet lots of new people today.  I've talked to Dorothy and we're all set to go home on Sunday after church.  I almost forgot I had the blog yet to do!  It's way past my bedtime and it's been a long, but good day.  I thank God for a safe trip and wonderful people to know and love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment