Monday, July 23, 2012

Busy times.

This picture was made last week on a hike in Branson.  This was a new hike for me and this tower was a new task.  I think it was 40 feet high.  Anyway, it was fun to climb; it had stairs and rails, so it was an easy climb and a beautiful day for it.  Wouldn't this be pretty in the fall!

So, I'm home and back to reality.  I hit the weed attack this morning, but I'm going to give them a break for a while.  My brother-in-law's brother passed away on Sunday, so lots of family is coming in this week.  I'm sorry it takes a death for the family to gather, but the family gathering is a good thing.  Some will be staying here, so I'm so glad to have this house full of people, again!  I hope I can get unpacked before everyone arrives!  I thank God for wonderful family and friends, and I'm sure glad to have a place to welcome them.  Don's mom and dad built this house to hold lots of people, so I love it when I can put it to it's intended use.

I think I've broken my camera.  I can't get it to take pics.  So, I've figured out how to work the timer on my old camera, but I can't find the cord to use to transfer the pics to the computer.  It's always some challenge.  God will help me find it; He always pulls me through the tight spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment