Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Christmas light stop sign?

Yep, right here in Branson; lighted stop lights!  They are solar powered; I wonder if they work on nights that the days were cloudy?  No problem this week; it's been sunny and hot all week.  It's great for hiking and I love it.  I love this sign, too.  It doesn't take much to entertain me!

Tonight we're going to Branson Landing to watch the fountain show.  Maybe it will be cooler tonight.  We went shopping at my favorite card shop today and also to Mel's Hard Luck Diner for lunch.  That's where the wait staff takes turn singing and it's like going to another show.  It was great!

I've got to go do some stepping (I ride the elevator down and then come back up the stairs, so I can get in at least 10 flights of stairs a day.)  I'd like to do 20, but I may melt if I do that, so I'll settle for 10 flights.  I thank God for great weather and a fitbit to help me track my stairs and my steps for walking.  Yesterday I did 4.5 miles.  Today, I may not do so many.  I remind myself more and more of my mom; she walked and walked and I'm following in her footsteps, it appears.  I thank God for my mom, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment