Thursday, July 19, 2012

Found another great hike!

There is so much fun in Branson besides the shows and shopping.  Check out this switchback hike!  I love this!  This was on the way up to a 40 foot tall lookout tower!  tomorrow I'll post a picture from up there.  It was a great hike!

I'm getting ready to load up and go home in the morning.  Actually, I think I'll stay in the City for a couple more nights.  Dorothy is there visiting with a sister-in-law and she wants to stay until Sunday.  I can do that.  I have just enough pills to do that.  So, I'll pick her up and take her home on Sunday.  A week in Branson has been fun.  Now, I head back to the weeds, so I'm not so eager to face them.  Oh, well, I've had a good week of rest and fun, so I'm braced for it.  I thank God for opportunities to R&R!  This has been a really good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment