Sunday, July 8, 2012

Gone trees! Thanks Rene!

Here is the finished product pic.  The dead trees are gone.  Now, I've got to get out there in the morning and attack those weeds in that flower bed between my property and the parsonage on the left.  Hopefully, it will be a little cooler tomorrow.

Today was a great Sunday.  Dorothy came home with me after church and we finished up left over squash and okra from last night's supper.  I added some turkey and dressing I had in the freezer and made some new gravy.  Oh, there were left over tomatoes, too.  If it gets any better for dinner, we couldn't imagine it.  We finished off with sugar free pie.  Yum.

Then I took Dorothy home and came home and took a 2 hour nap before going back to church tonight.  Now, I'm going to watch some TV I've saved on the DVR while I was gone.  Tomorrow I'll tackle the weeds and other chores.  I thank God for naps, gone trees, precious friends, fresh veggies and Rene, who took down the trees!

2 comments:

  1. He really did a great job and it looks very nice. Too bad he isn't in WV to cut up some of our many fallen trees! So glad you had safe travels and arrived home safely.

    Love ya, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Donna. It's so good to be home; now, I'm going out to attack the weeds before it gets too hot. It's supposed to only be in the low 90's today, so I'm getting a break. Love you!

    ReplyDelete